We want to play in your living room!
(Or basement, garage, backyard, den, cabin, study, breakfast nook, etc.)
Never been to one? No worries. Here's how they work.
- You invite as many of your friends, family and neighbors as you can. Make sure you give them plenty of notice.
- They bring their beverage of choice and a dish to share.
- We'll get there a little early to set up and bring our own sound system if needed. If it's in your house, we'll likely go unplugged.
- We'll hang out and get to know everyone a bit better.
- We'll play a set or two, which shall include some brand spanking new material.
- We'll hang out some more, eat a frozen pizza or two, and binge watch the latest season of House of Cards... or you can kick us out.
Generally folks will "pass the hat" to get us back home again.
It's a great chance to experience music in an intimate setting. Don't worry about space if you have a small house! Even though there are five of us, we can always show up with fewer members. Brian would love to do a 2 hour drum solo for you.
If you're interested, please get in touch with us. You can PM us on Facebook, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share if you know others that might be interested! See you soon!